Giant Vampire Halloween Decoration : 6-Foot Tall Selfie Station Statue Prop
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This product is packaged in a large wooden crate and shipped via truck. The cost of this delivery method ranges between $500 and $750 for a lift gate truck. To unpack the monster, the customer simply unscrews about 8 wood screws to remove one side of the crate and then unwraps the plastic strapping that holds it in place. Two people are required to lift the monster out of the crate.
Add pizzazz to your home or office with the ultimate Halloween decoration - a Giant Vampire statue. Featuring a spooky blue skin tone indicative of the cold-blooded soul of the nocturnal neck biter, this vampire makes an excellent selfie station for any Halloween party or event. Whether you're a fan of the original Dracula movie or the more modern takes on vampires, this classic character design is fun and frightening all at once.
- Over 6 feet tall!
- Sinister black cape included
- Pale blue skin and purple lips, just like the real Count Dracula
- Turns into a vampire bat on command... no, not really
- Dazzling eyes and powerful charm
- No electrical power or batteries required
- Available for Halloween seasonal rental: $2,500 for October 1 - October 31
From the 1931 movie: DRACULA
“- Count Dracula: It would be well for you to return to your own country.
- Van Helsing: I prefer to remain and protect those whom you would destroy.
- Count Dracula: You are too late. My blood now flows through her veins. She will live through the centuries to come, as I have lived.”
talking about Mina
BÉLA LUGOSI - Dracula
EDWARD VAN SLOAN - Abraham Van Helsing
From the 1987 movie: THE LOST BOYS:
“Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, blood-sucking vampire. You wait "til mom finds out, buddy.”
COREY HAIM - Sam
JASON PATRIC - Michael
How do we make this giant monster?
- Specialty foam is cut on a large, automated CNC router.
- Once the CNC is complete, the foam sculpture moves to our artisan department where sanding, texturing, and sculpting brings the piece to life.
- The sculpture is then hard coated to seal it and protect it from outdoor elements like heat, rain, and sun.
- Once the hard coat is applied, the sculpture returns to our artisan department to airbrush. Our paint is equivalent to car paint and approved by Disney & Universal Studios Standards.