Giant Frankenstein Halloween Decoration : 6-Foot Tall Selfie Station Statue Prop
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This product is packaged in a large wooden crate and shipped via truck. The cost of this delivery method ranges between $500 and $750 for a lift gate truck. To unpack the monster, the customer simply unscrews about 8 wood screws to remove one side of the crate and then unwraps the plastic strapping that holds it in place. Two people are required to lift the monster out of the crate.
Experience the shock and awe of this Giant Frankenstein monster statue... the perfect selfie station for your home or business this Halloween season! Whether you're a fan of the original novel by Mary Shelley or the movies with Boris Karloff and Gene Wilder, this classic Frankenstein design is fun and frightening all at once.
- Over 6 feet tall!
- Enormous head with stitches
- Luminous green skin
- Piercing, menacing eyes
- Grabbing hands with thick fingers and cracked nails
- No electrical power or batteries required
- Available for Halloween seasonal rental: $2,500 for October 1 - October 31
“Accursed creator! Why did you form a monster so hideous that even you turned from me in disgust?”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein, 1818
How do we make this giant monster?
- Specialty foam is cut on a large, automated CNC router.
- Once the CNC is complete, the foam sculpture moves to our artisan department where sanding, texturing, and sculpting bring the piece to life.
- The sculpture is then hard coated to seal it and protect it from outdoor elements like heat, rain, and sun.
- Once the hard coat is applied, the sculpture returns to our artisan department to airbrush. Our paint is equivalent to car paint and approved by Disney & Universal Studios Standards.
Excerpt from Frankenstein by author Mary Shelley, 1818
"How can I describe my emotions at this catastrophe, or how delineate the wretch whom with such infinite pains and care I had endeavored to form? His limbs were in proportion, and I had selected his features as beautiful. Beautiful! --- Great God! His yellow skin scarcely covered the work of muscles and arteries beneath; his hair was of a lustrous black, and flowing; his teeth of a pearly whiteness; but these luxuriances only formed a more horrid contrast with his watery eyes, that seemed almost of the same colour as the dun white sockets in which they were set, his shrivelled complexion, and straight black lips…. I had worked hard for nearly two years, for the sole purpose of infusing life into an inanimate body. For this I had deprived myself of rest and health. I had desired it with an ardour that far exceeded moderation; but now that I had finished, the beauty of the dream vanished, and breathless horror and disgust filled my heart."