Giant Vampire Halloween Decoration : 6-Foot Tall Selfie Station Statue Prop
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Add pizzazz to your home or office with the ultimate Halloween decoration - a Giant Vampire statue. Featuring a spooky blue skin tone indicative of the cold-blooded soul of the nocturnal neck biter, this vampire makes an excellent selfie station for any Halloween party or event. Whether you're a fan of the original Dracula movie or the more modern takes on vampires, this classic character design is fun and frightening all at once.
- Over 6 feet tall!
- Sinister black cape included
- Pale blue skin and purple lips, just like the real Count Dracula
- Turns into a vampire bat on command... no, not really
- Dazzling eyes and powerful charm
- No electrical power or batteries required
- Available for Halloween seasonal rental: $2,500 for October 1 - October 31
- Crate Dimensions-
- Height: 88 Inches
- Width: 42 Inches
- Depth: 42 Inches
- Weight: 250 lbs.
From the 1931 movie DRACULA:
“- Count Dracula: It would be well for you to return to your own country.
- Van Helsing: I prefer to remain and protect those whom you would destroy.
- Count Dracula: You are too late. My blood now flows through her veins. She will live through the centuries to come, as I have lived.”
talking about Mina
BÉLA LUGOSI - Dracula
EDWARD VAN SLOAN - Abraham Van Helsing
From the 1987 movie: THE LOST BOYS:
“Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, blood-sucking vampire. You wait 'til mom finds out, buddy.”
COREY HAIM - Sam
JASON PATRIC - Michael
How do we make this giant monster?
- Specialty foam is cut on a large, automated CNC router.
- Once the CNC is complete, the foam sculpture moves to our artisan department where sanding, texturing, and sculpting bring the piece to life.
- The sculpture is then hard coated to seal it and protect it from outdoor elements like heat, rain, and sun.
- Once the hard coat is applied, the sculpture returns to our artisan department to airbrush. Our paint is equivalent to car paint and is approved by Disney & Universal Studios Standards.